Radar level gauge is an advanced measuring instrument, suitable for solid materials, process vessels or strong dust easy to crystallize and dew condensation occasions. It has the advantages of low maintenance, high performance, high precision, high reliability and long service life. Common measurement frequencies for high-frequency radar level gauges are 24G, 25G, and 26G. Generally speaking, the higher the frequency of the radar level gauge, the shorter the wavelength, and the stronger and more accurate the transmitted signal. At the same time, it is more sensitive to the presence of water vapor and the degree of material hanging, so it is usually only used to measure solids. Material level. Conversely, if the frequency is lower, the wavelength is longer, and it is easier to penetrate the foam. Compared to the high-frequency radar level meter, the stirring interference in the tank has a smaller effect on the low-frequency radar level meter, so the measurement of liquid gas state The medium is generally a low-frequency radar level gauge.
Radar level gauges have now become mainstream products on the market, mainly divided into pulse radar level gauges and guided wave radar level gauges. Compared with low-frequency pulse radar level gauges, high-frequency pulse radar level gauges have the following advantages in the application process:
1. When using high-frequency radar level measurement, its beam energy is very high, and its beam angle is relatively small. The measurement accuracy is relatively high, which can fully reflect its measurement advantages.
2. Its wavelength is 11mm, which is the best choice for measuring bulk material level when measuring bulk material level. Since the reflection of radar waves mainly comes from the diffuse reflection on the surface of the material level, the intensity of the diffuse reflection is proportional to the size of the material and inversely proportional to the wavelength. The diameter of most bulk materials is far less than 50mm, so it is widely used to measure solid materials. .
3. The antenna of the high-frequency radar level meter is short and has good directivity. It is more suitable for level measurement of small-sized storage tanks than the low-frequency radar level meter. And high-frequency radar level gauges can be attached with a radome to improve the measurement impact caused by dirt and water vapor, while low-frequency radar level gauges have larger antennas, and it is difficult to add a radome. High, there is a certain degree of difficulty in cleaning up.
4. Due to the harsh environment on the site, over time, the radar antenna will accumulate dirt, water vapor, etc. The 26GHz radar level meter antenna is small. The additional radome can greatly improve the impact caused by dirt and water vapor.
5. Because of its good directivity, it can be installed outside the container through simple isolation for isolated measurement in many harsh conditions.
6. No dead zone, high accuracy; and not affected by the environment such as vacuum, soot, steam, inert gas, pressure and temperature changes.
7. Easy calibration and sensitive measurement, very suitable for high temperature applications.
In summary, the biggest advantage of using a high-frequency radar level meter is that it has a high accuracy and is very accurate in the measurement results. This is why many people choose a high-frequency radar level meter.Its measurement The effect is also very good. In addition, this kind of equipment can guarantee the most accurate measurement and is continuous. The equipment uses recycled and recyclable materials to ensure a certain environmental performance, and the material used to make the radar level gauge is stable and will not be changed randomly.