Composition of self-operated pressure regulating valve
Self-operated pressure regulating valve is a self-contained pressure controller valve. Generally speaking, the pressure of the medium changes with the flow rate of the medium. When the flow rate of the medium changes, in order to ensure a constant pressure, a self-operated regulating valve is required to control. Self-operated pressure regulating valve is composed of three major components, namely:
1. Current limiting elements: valves, etc.;
2. Measuring elements: pressure gauge, valve membrane, piston, etc.;
3. Load elements: springs, heavy objects, manpower, etc.
Classification of self-operated pressure regulating valve
1. According to the control after the valve and before the valve, it is divided into: a self-operated valve after (decompression) control valve, a self-operated valve before (pressure relief) control valve.
2. Divided according to whether or not with a pilot:
A. Direct-acting self-operated regulating valve Direct-acting pressure regulating valve is to directly control the valve through the medium itself to achieve the role of regulating pressure. The direct-acting pressure regulating valve has a pressure taking form after the valve and a pressure taking form before the valve. Take pressure behind the valve and keep the pressure behind the valve within the set range to achieve the effect of reducing pressure behind the valve. Take pressure in front of the valve to keep the pressure in front of the valve within the set range to achieve the effect of pressure relief in front of the valve.
B. Pilot-operated self-operated regulating valve The pilot-operated regulating valve achieves the function of automatic pressure regulation through mutual control between two valves.