Working principle of digital pressure gauge
The measured pressure of the digital pressure gauge acts on the pressure sensor through the pressure transmitting medium. The pressure sensor outputs the corresponding electrical signal or digital signal. After being processed by the signal processing unit, the measured pressure value is directly displayed on the display.
How to use digital pressure gauge
1. Place the instrument horizontally on a test platform with less dust and less vibration.
2. Turn on the power and warm up for more than 30 minutes before use.
3. Set the zero point-measure selection of the digital pressure gauge: set the switch to the zero point position, and turn the zero point whole button until the display shows zero.
4. The zero point of the digital pressure gauge cannot be easily adjusted after the measurement unit is verified.
5. The pressure connection must ensure that the pressure to be measured is lower than the allowable limit value.
6. Select and press the appropriate range according to the measured pressure range.
7. Set the zero-measure selection switch to the measurement position and start measurement. If the range is exceeded and the display flashes, the range should be increased.
Precautions for digital pressure gauge
1. Select the digital pressure gauge correctly. When selecting the measuring range of the pressure gauge, the measured pressure must not exceed the allowable overload capacity of the measuring range, otherwise it will affect the zero point and sensitivity.
2. Remember that solid particles or other hard objects enter the pressure tube to avoid damage to the sensor.
3. The pressure should be slow. Excessive shock will cause fatigue failure of the pressure sensor element.
4. Do not exceed the operating temperature range, otherwise it will cause a decrease in accuracy.
5. The pressure medium must be compatible with the pressure sensor material, otherwise: it will damage the sensor.
6. Infrequently used digital pressure gauges should be powered once a month to keep them in good condition at any time.