The function of the electromagnetic flowmeter electrode is to check the size of the electromotive force. The size of the electromotive force is proportional to the compressive strength of the magnetic flux, the inner diameter of the measuring tube is proportional to the average flow velocity, the volume flow of the material is linearly related to the induced electromotive force and the inner diameter of the measuring tube, and is inversely proportional to the magnetic induction strength of the electromagnetic field. coherent.
The correct way of lining raw materials for electromagnetic flowmeters:
1. Before applying the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standardized pH solution. After calibration, before operation, everyone must pay attention to clean the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter by adding distilled water first, and then use the test liquid to clean the electrodes again.
2. If the electromagnetic flowmeter is not used, when taking out the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, everyone should pay attention that the sensor of the electrode does not have to collide with the hard block, otherwise, the damage will be harmful to the application of the electrode.
3. After the application of the electromagnetic flowmeter, everyone should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution in it. It is enough to ensure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but it is not necessary to keep it clean. Bubbles in water.
4. Pay attention to the electrode to keep it tidy at all times. It is not necessary to make the output on both sides short-circuited. Otherwise, it will cause inaccurate measurement and endanger the application of electromagnetic flowmeter. In fact, there are many ways to maintain and maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the application process, and don't have to be a little careless to make the electromagnetic flowmeter unable to be used normally in the future.
The lining material should be selected according to the corrosiveness, abrasion resistance and temperature of the tested substance:
First, pure natural rubber (soft rubber)
1. Good ductility, wear resistance and breaking force
2, resistant to general weak acid and alkaline corrosion
3. Water measurement and waste water
Second, acid-resistant rubber (hard rubber)
It can withstand the corrosion of sulfuric acid, glacial acetic acid, oxalic acid, sodium hydroxide, ammonium sulfate and 50% hydrochloric acid, caustic soda and potassium hydroxide at normal temperature, but it is not resistant to the corrosion of strong oxidants. It is generally tested for acid, alkali and salt solutions.