The magnetostrictive level gauge has many advantages in use:
1. The measurement range is large, the hard rod type is 9.1m, and the flexible cable type can reach 18m, and the general measurement range can be met.
2. High measurement accuracy. Up to 0.01% FS (full scale), its nonlinear accuracy can be less than 0.01% FS, and repeatability can be less than 0.001% FS. Among the existing level measuring instruments, only servo, radar and fiber optic level measuring instruments can measure to millimeters.
3. The entire transmitter of the measuring instrument is sealed in a protective sleeve, and its sensor element is not in contact with the measured liquid. Although the magnetic float moves continuously during the measurement, it will not cause any wear to the sensor, so it has reliable performance, long service life, and trouble-free working time up to 23 years, which is suitable for a variety of harsh environments.
4. Because the waveguide is used to propagate the ultrasonic wave, the atomization of the medium, the vapor, and the foam on the surface of the medium will not affect the measurement accuracy.
5. Multi-point, multi-parameter level measurement can be performed, with unique functions such as self-calibration and maintenance-free. High safety. The magnetostrictive liquid level sensor does not need to manually open the tank lid, avoiding unsafe factors caused by manual measurement.
6. Installation, commissioning and calibration are simple and convenient. After the on-site installation is determined, the corresponding positions of the zero point and full scale of the liquid level (or interface) on the measuring protective sleeve can be accurately calculated. Before installation, the power can be debugged, and the float is placed at the zero and full scale positions. The zero and full-scale outputs are 4mA and 20mA, respectively, and there is no need to debug and calibrate through the liquid level (or interface) lifting. Because the output signal reflects the output of the absolute position, not the signal that needs to be processed or reprocessed, there is no signal drift or variable value, and regular calibration and maintenance are not required like other types of level sensors, which greatly saves With human and material resources, it brings great convenience to users.