Characteristics of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter, plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter This is a measuring instrument panel using the basic principles of Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. Widely used in crude oil, chemical plants, metallurgical industry, power engineering, paper industry, food, wastewater treatment and other manufacturing industries. Use a long rod to insert a small electromagnetic induction flow sensor into the specified location in the pipe being tested. Conductive fluid mechanics flows vertically through the working magnetic field of the effector, which is equivalent to the electric conductor making laser cutting magnetic field lines in the magnetic field. According to Faraday's law of magnetic induction, it is known that magnetic induction is induced on the electrical level.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel, ABS full mold processing probe
Large measurement specifications
The measurement will not be harmed by changes in temperature, relative density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., and the working pressure damage is zero
It can be installed and disassembled under the condition of continuous flow, which facilitates the maintenance of customers
Lower manufacturing costs and lower installation costs than normal pressure, very suitable for large and medium-sized pipeline flow measurement
Advanced processing technology
Solid package, vibration resistance, long life, make the instrument excellent measurement precision and reliability
1) Simple structure. The controller has no moving parts, simple structure and reliable in work.
2) Easy installation and disassembly. The plug-in structure can be installed or disassembled without stopping production and water cut under the condition of bottom pressure or pressure relief. It is very suitable for hydrodynamic measurement, maintenance and repair of existing pipelines.
3) The measurement data information is stable and accurate. The controller basically has no working pressure damage, and the dynamic index loss is extremely low.
4) Installation and application cost rates. Because of its simple structure, the plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is as much as possible in terms of production cost and installation cost of a general pressure transmitter, which is very suitable for large and medium diameter pipeline flow measurement.
5) The excellent high-frequency square wave excitation regulator is used, which has a stable zero point and strong anti-interference performance, which is reliable in work.
6) Nominal flow measurement. The full-scale water flow inside the measured pipe can be set arbitrarily from 1m / s to 10m / s, and the output data signal is linearly related to the total flow.
7) Various output data signals. The steam flow meter not only has 0 ~ 10mA, it also has DC or 4 ~ 20mADC standard current output, and it also has 1 ~ 5kHz frequency output.