Integrated digital thermal resistance temperature sensor
1. Two-wire transmission.
2. The two wires powered by the signal converter also transmit output signals and output constant current signals (4-20mA).
3. Strong anti-interference ability and good remote transmission performance.
4. The signal converter is encapsulated into a module with epoxy resin, which has the advantages of anti-vibration, corrosion resistance, moisture resistance, etc. It can be used in places with poor conditions.
5. The millivolt signal of the thermocouple is directly converted into a 4-20mA current output by a signal converter, and the signal is transmitted by an ordinary cable, which can save expensive compensation wires.
6. The temperature transmitter with on-site display not only outputs a current signal of 4-20mA, but also reads the actual measured temperature at the temperature measurement site, which brings great convenience to the operator.
7. High accuracy, anti-interference, long-term stability, maintenance-free, and remote transmission (up to 1000 meters).
1) Range: -200 ～ 1800 ℃
2) Conventional accuracy: ± 0.25%
3) Power supply voltage: 13 ~ 30V, DC
4) Load resistance: 0 ～ 850Ω
5) Output signal: 4 ～ 20mA
6) Basic error: ± 0.2%, ± 0.5%
7) Display mode: LCD display
8) Influence of ambient temperature: 0.25% / 10 ℃
9) Cold junction compensation error: 0.5% / 10 ℃
10) Explosion-proof mark: dⅡBT4
11) Protection level: IP54
12) Input type: RTD, pt100, 2- or 3-wire thermocouple (all known types)
13) Ambient temperature: -40-85 ℃, with display type is -10-70 ℃
14) Ambient humidity: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
15) Display options: Digital LCD display
16) Material of protection tube: 1Cr18Ni9ti 1Cr18Ni9 25Cr20Ni GH3030 GH3039
The integrated temperature transmitter organically integrates the temperature sensing element (thermal resistance or thermocouple) and the signal conversion amplifier unit to measure liquids, vapors and other gases in the range of -200-1600 ° C in various processes The temperature of the medium or solid surface. It is usually used with display instruments, recording instruments and various control systems. It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient installation, use and maintenance, and has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power stations, light industry and other departments.