Ultrasonic energy meter, remote energy meter is used to measure the heat released or absorbed by the heat exchange system with water as the medium. It can be used for heating and heating systems, as well as air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Paired temperature sensor, flow sensor and calculation part.
1. The remote transmission energy meter is composed of a flow sensor, a paired temperature sensor and a calculation instrument. It has the characteristics of compact structure and convenient installation. This product uses high-quality piezoelectric ceramic transducers to ensure high accuracy and stability; no mechanical movement, no wear, not easily affected by poor water quality, and low maintenance costs; can be installed horizontally or vertically, and the meter head can be rotated It can meet the reading requirements of any viewing angle, and can be installed on the water return pipe of the inlet pipe according to the different needs of the user (need to be selected in advance). Or cooling state and metering separately.
Remote transmission energy meter manufacturer
II. Principle composition and characteristics
1, principle composition
The meter is used to measure the heat released or absorbed by the water-based heat exchange system. It can be used in heating and heating systems, as well as air-conditioning refrigeration systems. The paired temperature sensor measures the temperature of the incoming and return water, and the flow sensor measures the volume of hot water passing through the pipe. These two data are collected and sent to the integral calculation to calculate the cold and heat used and display it.
2, design and functional characteristics
● Flow pipe section: It is made of high-quality brass forging, CNC machine tools and combined machine tools, with good mechanical strength and stable and consistent dimensional accuracy.
● The diversion tube adopts polycarbon material, which has a small thermal expansion coefficient. The reflective sheet uses special material, which is resistant to corrosion and scaling. After mirror processing, it can ensure the normal transmission of sound waves in hot water, thereby improving the measurement accuracy of the product.
● Transducer: As the main signal generating part in the ultrasonic heat meter, the imported piezoelectric ceramic sheet has stable performance and good consistency, which is one of the essential factors for the ultrasonic heat meter to achieve high-precision measurement.
● Temperature sensor: It adopts special PT1000 high-precision platinum resistance and is equipped with precise measurement circuit to ensure high-precision temperature measurement.
● Integration calculation module: The NEC integrated circuit imported from Japan is used. This module has the features of multifunction, micro power consumption, large storage space, and fast speed. It optimizes both software and hardware design to ensure the calculator's long life, low power consumption, and stable operation. And has a strong ability to resist electromagnetic interference.
● Self-diagnostic function: During the stable operation of the ultrasonic heat meter, if there is abnormal signal communication, insufficient battery power, or artificial damage, the system will display the corresponding code, and "Fault" will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. "Means the battery is low, the system will automatically save the data and wait for the fault to recover.
● Remote transmission and centralized control function: with M-BUS, 485 interface, can realize remote transmission and centralized control of data
● Power supply: Built-in environmental protection lithium battery, working life is more than 6 years.
● Beautiful appearance, can be arbitrarily suspended in four directions, convenient for reading and simple operation.
● Easy installation, dust-proof, moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-disassembly and man-made damage.
● Data operation display
Simple and convenient to use. The operation is mainly completed by a single key. The display content switches once every time you press the key. After switching to the last item, the display starts again. The display stays on the last switch.
The switching sequence is: heat, inlet temperature, outlet temperature, temperature difference, instantaneous flow rate, cumulative flow, cumulative heat
Under normal working conditions, press the button for 5 seconds to automatically enter the verification state. After entering the verification state, the first display is the flow test. Press the button again to display the content of the heat test. Press the button again to exit the test state. The verification state will automatically exit after 30 minutes and enter the normal use state.
● The installation position of all parts of the heat meter (including flow pipe section parts, temperature sensors and integral calculation parts) should be protected from direct sunlight, flooding, freezing, chemical and electromagnetic pollution, and easy to disassemble and read the meter.
● Installation of flow meter:
1) Before installation, the pipeline system should be thoroughly cleaned to remove ramie, sand and other debris in the branch pipe, so as not to cause flowmeter failure.
2) The flowmeter can be installed horizontally or vertically. In order to facilitate the display of exceeding the standard, the position can be adjusted according to the installation situation.
3) The direction of water flow should be consistent with the arrow on the flowmeter.
4) The diameter of the front and rear pipes must match the diameter of the flowmeter.
5) 10DN should be left before the meter, and 8DN branch pipe should be left after the meter (DN is the nominal diameter of the heat meter)
6) Dirt filters and shut-off valves should be set at both ends of the flowmeter to facilitate the removal of dirt and maintenance and replacement.
7) After installation, lead seals should be made between the inlet nut of the heat meter, between the heat meter, and between the temperature measuring ball valve and the platinum resistance.
● Installation of temperature sensor
1) The temperature sensor with a red label has been installed on the outlet of the flowmeter to measure the temperature of the inlet water.
2) The temperature sensor with a blue label should be installed on the return water pipe, and it must be installed on a special temperature measuring ball valve or temperature tee.
3) The temperature sensor wire must not be increased, decreased or changed at will. If there is a special need, please inform the manufacturer in time.
● Daily maintenance
1) After the heat meter is installed and used, it should be regularly patrolled to check the operating conditions and whether the battery voltage is normal to prevent invisible damage during the installation process.
2) When the flow is significantly reduced to affect the heating, the sewage treatment of the filter should be carried out in time
3) When the remote transmission energy meter operates for 6 years (2 test cycles) or less than 6 years but the display screen data is ambiguous or the power is insufficient, the battery should be replaced by a specialized technician to avoid Affects the normal order of heating