What is a wear-resistant thermocouple?
Due to the use of different high-strength wear-resistant protective tubes and surface modification measures for different temperature ranges and measured media, a composite tube-type solid structure is formed. This series of products are suitable for petrochemical and coal transportation systems that have severe wear on protective tubes. Temperature measurement of fluidized powder and materials such as fluidized bed boilers, cement clinker and refractory materials. Further increase the life of the thermocouple.
Composition of wear-resistant thermocouple
It consists of wear-resistant heads, connecting rods, threads or flanges for mounting and fixing, junction boxes, thermocouple cores or thermocouple wires.
Overview of wear-resistant thermocouples
Due to the use of different high-strength wear-resistant protective tubes and surface modification measures for different temperature ranges and measured media, a composite tube-type solid structure is formed. This series of products are suitable for petrochemical and coal transportation systems that have severe wear on protective tubes. Temperature measurement of fluidized powder and materials such as fluidized bed boilers, cement clinker and refractory materials. Further increase the life of the thermocouple. Its performance is better than the current wear-resistant thermocouples, and has won praise from users. With a number of high-tech products at the international advanced level, its special technology of wear-resistant materials completely solves the service life of the thermocouple of the circulating fluidized bed boiler temperature measurement without affecting the temperature measurement hysteresis, and the protective sleeve is resistant to Grinding, high temperature oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance of cement materials such as liquid iron powder, limestone, erosion resistance, vibration resistance and other technologies make the temperature measuring thermocouple service life generally one to two years.
Pulverized coal furnace, ball mill, cement plant and other industrial sites, using armored or high-temperature armored cores, with different materials and specifications of wear-resistant sleeves, good wear resistance, vibration resistance, thermal shock resistance, in a variety of The service life of the product in severe occasions with extremely high wear levels can reach several times as high as that of ordinary products, which greatly improves production efficiency and reduces cost consumption. Special heat-resistant and wear-resistant alloy material is used as the measuring outer protection tube and wear-resistant head, and the armor core is built in. It can not only have high corrosion resistance to the erosion of fly ash particles, but also can be used for a long time at 0 ～ 1400 ℃. It is an ideal temperature sensor for high-temperature and wear-resistant environments in the metallurgical industry.
Special heat-resistant materials and wear-resistant alloy materials are used as the temperature measuring jacket and wear-resistant head. Depending on the measured temperature, the material of the wear-resistant protection tube is also different. The flange connection or thread connection method can be used. Long-term use for temperature measurement in the range of 0-1400 degrees, is the most ideal temperature sensor for metallurgy, chemical industry, cement plants, power plants, fluidized bed boiler industry in high temperature and wear-resistant environment, the longest service life can be up to Two years. The components include wear-resistant heads, connecting rods, threaded connections or flanges, junction boxes, and armored cores. The wear-resistant heads should be selected according to the actual temperature at the production site, and the connecting rods, threaded connections or flanges should be based on the site. There are no corrosive media to choose from.
According to the material of the wear-resistant sleeve, it can be divided into the following three categories, and each type has its own unique characteristics:
1. Wear-resistant high-temperature alloy: According to the characteristics of high-temperature abrasion environment, the specially designed explosion-proof thermocouple is a pure alloy that is vacuum smelted and has high-temperature oxidation resistance.
High-temperature and high-temperature-resistant special wear-resistant superalloys are forged and drilled as a whole. Less processing defects, high reliability, high temperature strength and wear resistance comprehensive performance, high price, use temperature 800 ~ 1200 ℃.
2. Composite casting wear-resistant alloy: The composite armoring technology is used to add wear-resistant particles to the high-temperature alloy matrix, and it is precision melt-casting. No turning required
High hardness, high temperature resistance to oxidation, magnetic flap level gauge has a few casting defects but does not affect high temperature abrasion resistance and tightness. It is the most common high temperature abrasion resistant casing, which is affordable and has an operating temperature of 800 ～ 1200 ℃.
3. Ion implanted tungsten carbide: Tungsten carbide particles are injected on the surface of the casing using ion implantation technology with stainless steel as the substrate. With high hardness, high strength, high toughness, particularly wear-resistant, the thickness of the wear-resistant layer is 0.5 to 1.5mm, the outer hard and inner toughness, the minimum diameter can reach φ8, the surface quality is good, the use temperature is 0 to 800 ℃, Service life is more than 2 years.
Comparison of the material of wear-resistant thermocouple
1. Cermet wear resistance: It adopts recrystallized silicon carbide cermet protection tube, high temperature can reach 1300 ℃, and it is equipped with K index or S index armoured core, which is specially suitable for high temperature and high temperature resistance of cement kiln tail and circulating vulcanized bed Temperature measurement in grinding conditions.
Material composition: SiC
Operating temperature: 0 ～ 1600 ℃
2. Wear-resisting for hot-blast stove: Adopt new type silicon carbide cermet protection tube, high temperature can reach 1300 ℃, inner core is S-index or B-index high-temperature armored core, which is specially suitable for temperature measurement in hot-blast furnace.
Material composition: SiC
Operating temperature: 0 ～ 1600 ℃
3. The high-temperature alloy wear-resistant head, which is equipped with an armored core, has high corrosion resistance to the erosion of fly ash particles. It is a very ideal temperature sensor for the metallurgical industry in high-temperature and wear-resistant environments.
Material: K1320 heat-resistant and wear-resistant alloy
Temperature: 0 ～ 1200 ℃
4. High-temperature alloy wear-resistant 2: Special heat-resistant and wear-resistant alloy materials are used as temperature-measuring outer protection tubes, and the armor core is built in. It has high corrosion resistance to particle erosion and is used by the metallurgical industry for high-temperature, Ideal temperature sensor in abrasion-resistant environments
Material: 3YC52 or GH3030 heat-resistant and wear-resistant alloy
Temperature: 0 ～ 1200 ℃
5. Iron-aluminum porcelain protection tube
The iron base contains aluminum and skillfully adds A12O3 powder to obtain iron-aluminum-ceramic (TLC) with special gold. The iron-aluminum-ceramic alloy is made into a thermocouple (resistance) protection tube, which becomes the most ferro-aluminum porcelain thermocouple (resistance). The key part-iron-aluminum-porcelain protection tube. According to the working temperature, wear conditions, media types, pressure and other conditions, different series of iron-aluminum-ceramic protection tubes are made. The existing series: TLC, TLC1, TLC2, TLC3, TLC4 and TLC5.
TLC type: resistant to hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide solution. The working temperature is divided into 350 ° C and 750 ° C.
TLC1 type: oxidation resistance, sulfuration resistance, zinc vapor corrosion resistance, high abrasion resistance, good thermal shock resistance, working temperature 1100 ° C. After practical use, the service life of the zinc concentrate boiling furnace is 4 months, the life of the pyrite boiling furnace is 12 months, the service life of the boiling furnace and circulating fluidized bed boiler furnace is 6 months, and the service life of the ball mill and fan mill inlet and outlet 6 -8 months.
TLC2 type: working temperature 1250 ° C, wear resistance is lower than TLC1 type, compared with ceramic tube, thermal shock resistance, high temperature heat resistance, working pressure (16MPa and other technical indicators are far ahead, especially suitable for 1250 ° C minutes Thermocouple protection tube with degree S.
TLC3: Improved from TLC2. In addition to the characteristics of TLC2, it has a special improvement in wear resistance. Under the same working conditions, it can double the life. Operating temperature is 1300 ° C.
TLC4 type: Inevitable succession from TLC1 type. In addition to the characteristics of TLC1 type, it has a special improvement in wear resistance, which is much higher than TLC1 type. Under the same working conditions, it can increase the life by three times and the working temperature. 1100 ° C. After practical use, the life of the protective tube for the temperature measurement of the ball mill inlet and outlet can reach 36 months.