Structure of pressure reducing valve
The basic components of the pressure reducing valve: near the intake port, exhaust port, the connection hole of the intake and exhaust chamber, the adjustment and recovery spring, the valve core connecting the adjustment spring diaphragm and the recovery spring end piston, the diaphragm and diaphragm chamber, the adjustment Press the screw.
Structure and characteristics of tap water pressure reducing valve
1. The direct-acting diaphragm structure is adopted. The internal structure is very simple, without jamming, reliable performance, and durable.
2. It is resistant to dirt and water and dirt, and does not require filters or bypass pipes. The piping is extremely simple, saving a lot of space and piping costs.
3. The outlet pressure is precisely adjustable. In general, the outlet pressure can be considered regardless of the influence of the inlet pressure.
4. Excellent hydraulic characteristics, small pressure loss, decompression ratio of up to 10:1.
5. Can meet a variety of decompression requirements, especially suitable for branch pipe decompression system.
The above is about how to adjust the tap water pressure reducing valve. The tap water pressure reducing valve is generally used on the household pipeline or the main water pipeline, which can achieve a significant pressure reduction effect. For different system pressures, the pressure relief valve can have different options In general, the most commonly used pressure relief outlet of pressure reducing valve is between 1-7bar, the material is generally nickel-plated brass, and the internal valve core is stainless steel. The pressure reducing valve is very efficient and safe, and can be used in water supply and humidification.
Relief valve usage tips:
When setting the driving pressure of the mechanical pump, the correct method is to make the driving pressure higher than the back pressure 1-1, 5kg/cm2 (15-20psig). This is correct in most cases. But sometimes in order to achieve the required displacement of the pump, the drive pressure needs to be set slightly higher. When the driving pressure is high, the negative side is easy to cause wear on the intake valve. If the driving pressure is higher than the required value, it will cause serious wear on the intake valve and have to be replaced in advance.
In this case, it is recommended to use a pressure reducing valve or pressure reducing valve station. The pressure reducing valve can not only maintain the driving pressure at a set pressure that can meet the pump displacement, but also protect the intake valve from wear. In addition, when the application space is narrow, it is recommended to use a pressure reducing valve station with a steam collecting pipe. In the process of pumping water, the steam collecting pipe supplies steam to the pump to provide a buffer zone for the pump. This buffer zone makes the movement of the whole device soft and reduces the wear on the pressure reducing valve.