D520 / 11DD micro differential pressure controller
The D520 / 11DD pressure controller uses a diaphragm sensor, which is suitable for neutral gas and liquid media. The differential pressure setting is adjustable, and the switching difference is not adjustable. Can be applied to very low differential pressure control.
◇ Main technical performance:
Contact capacity: AC220V 2A (resistive load)
Umax380V Imax6A Pmax600VA
Working viscosity: <1 × 10-3m2 / s
Shell protection level: 1P65
Environmental temperature: -5 ～ 40 ℃
Medium temperature: 0 ～ 80 ℃
Anti-vibration performance: Avoid installing in vibration place (Maxlg) as much as possible.
◇ Adjustment of set value:
[Example 1]: Select a differential pressure controller with the order number 0823200, and request a contact signal when the pressure rises to 1KPa (the upper switching value).
1.1 The high-pressure inlet of the controller is screwed into the threaded interface of the calibration table, and the low-pressure inlet is empty.
1.2 Weld the cable wire to the welding piece of the micro switch, and connect the other end of the cable to the multimeter. Note: Do not use excessive force during welding to prevent the position of the micro switch from moving.
1.3 Increase the pressure to 1KPa. This value can be read from the standard pressure gauge.
1.4 Turn the set value adjustment screw counterclockwise (see the figure on the right) to make the set value change from large to small until it is switched at 1KPa.
1.5 Adjust the pressure of the calibration table so that it changes back and forth between 1KPa. Check whether the switch value of the switch is 1KPa when the pressure rises. This value is the upper switch value to be set. The corresponding lower switching value is 1KPa minus the switching difference (about 0.1KPa), which is 0.9KPa.
After setting, the controller should be able to simulate the actual working conditions, add pressure signals to the two pressure input ports at the same time, and then check whether the micro switch is operating at the set value.
[Example 2]: Selecting a pressure controller with the order number 0823100, also requires a contact signal to be issued when the pressure rises to 1KPa (up switching value). The specific steps are as follows:
1.1 Screw the pressure input of the controller into the threaded interface of the calibration table.
1.2 The remaining steps are the same as in Example 1.
● The setting value should be selected in the middle part of the controller. If it is installed outdoors, it should be adequately protected from corrosive gases, drastic changes in ambient temperature, solar radiation, and infiltration of water. .
D520 / 11DD high-pressure medium is connected to the lower interface marked with "+", and low-pressure medium is connected to the lower interface marked with "-". D500 / 11D connects the media to the input port.
● When opening the cover, please remove the plastic cover on the micro switch and install the cover after commissioning, please be careful not to use excessive force.
● Except that you can turn the set value adjusting nut when adjusting the set value, be sure not to turn the internal parts and the mounting screw of the micro switch.
● Vibration prevention, on-off current and maximum pressure should be in accordance with the provisions of this manual.
● This controller is guaranteed for 18 months from the date of shipment.
Shanghai Far East Instrument Factory is responsible for timely repair or replacement of any product quality problems.