SKG-1120 pressure controller (pressure switch) uses a metal 316L diaphragm sensor for neutral oils, gaseous media and water. The set value of the controller is adjustable, and the adjustment range is -0.1 ~ 40MPa. The explosion-proof mark of the explosion-proof product is Exed II CT6.
It can be used for the automatic control of pressure in the explosive gas mixture of the group IIA, IIB and IIC of the medium, such as gas, liquid or steam, which has no corrosive effect on the pressure sensitive element.
The domestic pressure controller can be adapted to various industrial sites and can ideally replace similar foreign products. And the performance is stable and reliable. Accuracy: ±0.5 % Repeatability: ± 0.5. %
Simple structure, no detachable parts
SPDT or DPDT output; cast aluminum housing (special housing can be customized), optional explosion-proof;
A variety of pressure and electrical interface optional range: 0 ~ 40Mpa optional.
Measuring medium: non-corrosive gas, liquid or steam, etc.
Housing: die-cast aluminum, epoxy coated, cover with gasket
Set point accuracy: ±0.5%
Switching difference: divided into adjustable and non-adjustable (refer to the selection data table)
Repeatability error: <1%
Pressure interface: standard M20*1.5 thread (can be customized according to site needs)
Electrical interface: M20*1.5 threaded interface (can be customized according to site requirements)
Switch output: a single pole double throw (SPDT) output (switch can be connected to "normally open" or "normally closed")
Ambient temperature; -40 ° C ~ +85 ° C (other temperatures can be used for remote transmission)
Ambient humidity: 5%~95%
Service life: 105 cycles
Shell protection rating: IP66
1. The controller is preferably selected such that the predetermined set value is in the middle of the adjustment range of the controller set value. Generally, it is 20 [%]~80[%] of the adjustment range.
2. When the controller is to be installed outdoors, it should be adequately protected from the drastic changes in ambient temperature, direct sunlight, corrosive gases or water infiltration.
3. When installing the cable, select the appropriate cable outer diameter and tighten the compacted nut at the cable introduction to avoid loosening the cable and prevent water or dust from penetrating.
4. For controlled liquid media with pressure peaks and pulse pressures, a pressure shock damper can be installed on the interface of the controller to eliminate adverse effects.
5. The on-off current cannot be greater than the rated value.
6. Pay special attention when installing (or disassembling) the controller:
1) Mounting (or dismounting) must hold the flat part of the sensor with a wrench to absolutely prevent relative rotation between the sensor and the switch housing.
2) When the sensor interface is internally threaded, the depth of the pipe joint screwed into the sensor must not exceed 12 mm.