Selection and installation of WSS-381 WSS-481 WSS-581 Universal Installation Bimetal thermometer
When choosing a bimetal thermometer, you should fully consider the actual application environment and requirements, such as dial diameter, accuracy grade, mounting and fixing methods, type of media to be tested, and environmental hazard. In addition, we must pay attention to factors such as cost performance and maintenance workload. In addition, the following points should be noted during the use of the bimetal thermometer:
1. The length of the bimetal thermometer protection tube immersed in the measured medium must be greater than the length of the temperature sensing element. Generally, the immersion length is greater than 100mm, and the immersion length of the 0-50°C range is greater than 150mm to ensure the accuracy of measurement.
2. All kinds of bimetal thermometers should not be used to measure the temperature of the medium in the open container. The live contact thermometer should not be used in the control loop where the working vibration is large.
3. During the storage, installation and transportation of the bimetal thermometer, avoid collision protection tube, do not bend the protection tube and use the watch as a wrench.
4. Bimetal thermometers should be inspected regularly during normal use. Generally every six months is appropriate. The electrical contact thermometer is not allowed to work under strong vibrations to avoid affecting the reliability of the contacts.
5. The temperature at which the meter works frequently is preferably 1/3 to 2/3 of the scale range.