WSS-411, WSS-301, WSS-302, WSS-303, WSS-401, WSS-403, WSS-501, WSS-502, WSS-503, WSS-311, WSS-312, WSS-313, WSS-411, WSS-412, WSS-413, WSS-511, WSS-512, WSS-513, WSS-381, WSS-382, WSS-383, WSS-481, WSS-482, WSS-483, WSS-581, WSS-582, WSS-583, WSS-351, WSS-352, WSS-353, WSS-451, WSS-452, WSS-453, WSS-551, WSS-552, WSS-553, WSS-361, WSS-362, WSS-363, WSS-461, WSS-462, WSS-463, WSS-561, WSS-562, WSS-563, WSS-371, WSS-372, WSS-373, WSS-471, WSS-472, WSS-473, WSS-571, WSS-572, WSS-573 bimetal thermometer combines two metals with different linear expansion coefficients and one end is fixed. When the temperature changes, the two metals have different thermal expansions, and the pointer is deflected to indicate the temperature. This is the bimetal thermometer, as shown in the above figure. The temperature range is -80~600C, which is suitable for temperature measurement when the industrial precision is not high. The bimetal can also be used as a temperature sensing element for automatic temperature control.
The bimetal thermometer uses a hot bimetal that is wound into a screw shape as a temperature sensing device, and is mounted in a protective sleeve, one end of which is fixed, called a fixed end, and the other end is connected to a thin shaft, called Free end. A pointer is mounted on the free end spool. When the temperature changes, the free end of the temperature sensing device rotates, causing the pointer on the thin shaft to change in angle and indicating the corresponding temperature on the dial.
The advantages of the bimetal thermometer are fast response speed, small volume, good linearity and stability, and some products in foreign countries also have high temperature working performance.
1. The thermoelectric potential of the bimetal thermometer is only related to the thermoelectric properties of the hot electrode material and the temperature difference between the two ends.
2. The same kind of homogeneous conductor or semiconductor is used to form the circuit, and no thermoelectric potential is generated.
3. The temperature of the two junctions of the thermocouple is T, T0. If T=T0, the thermoelectric potential of the thermocouple is zero. The intermediate temperature law laid the foundation for the development of thermocouple indexing tables.
4. For many years, scientists have tried to investigate whether a functional relationship or even a piecewise function can be used to express the relationship between the thermocouple's hot end (measuring end) temperature and the thermoelectric potential generated by the thermocouple loop, which ultimately failed. .
5. If the two conductors A, B and the third conductor respectively have a wide temperature range for thermoelectricity, the physicochemical properties for long-term use are stable.
6. High conductivity and small temperature coefficient of resistance; the configured thermoelectric potential is high, the thermal potential and temperature are linear, easy to copy, simple in process and cheap.
If the temperature exceeds 500 degrees, the resistance of the bimetal thermometer will be very large, which may affect the measurement results, and even the occurrence of measurement results cannot occur.