WTZK-50-C Marine Pressure Temperature Controller
The controller uses a sensor with a capillary temperature pack. Can be used for gases and liquids such as gas and steam that have no corrosive effect on copper and copper alloys. The setting value of the controller is adjustable, and the adjustment range is -60 …… + 170 ℃.
WTZK-50-C: adopts cast aluminum housing, which is waterproof type. The controller meets marine conditions.
WTZK-50: It adopts phenolic compression molding powder shell, which is ordinary type.
◇ Adjustment of set value:
The setting steps of the controller are described as an example:
[Example]: Select a temperature controller of -15 ～ 15 ℃, and control the temperature of a refrigerator to be within the range of -8 ～ -5 ℃. The specific operation steps are as follows:
The temperature pack is fixed in the warehouse, the controller is installed on the instrument panel outside the warehouse, and the capillary tube should be fixed one by one. Use a wire to connect the controller to the power supply control circuit of the refrigerator motor.
● Turn the setting value adjustment lever to make the pointer indicate on the scale scale -8 ℃, this value is the lower switching value.
● When the storage temperature drops to -8 ° C, the controller switch should automatically switch the freezer, and the temperature will rise after shutdown. Repeatedly adjust the switching difference knob to increase the temperature of the library to the upper switching value of -5 ° C. The controller switches and the freezer is turned on again.
● Open the meter cover and install the controller vertically on the instrument panel. It is strictly forbidden to dial by hand or hit the arm with a tool to prevent changing the performance.
Remove the lock nut and turn the adjusting lever to make the pointer point at the temperature setting value to be controlled and tighten the lock nut.
● Turn the switching difference knob to obtain the required switching difference.
Thermostat and Capillary: The thermostat should be completely immersed in the controlled medium, and the surrounding media should be kept at a uniform temperature. The radius of the arc of the capillary bend should not be less than 50mm, and the capillaries should be fixed on the instrument panel by clamps every 300mm. The ambient temperature through which No.1-4 capillary passes should be higher than the set temperature by 3 ° C; the ambient temperature of No.6-7 should be lower than the set temperature by 3 ° C; the ambient temperature of No.9-10 should be higher than Below 5 ° C, be careful not to mechanically bump the pressure-transmitting capillary when installing and using it.
● Check whether the installation is proper, install the meter cover, and turn on the power. According to the use of the controller, regular proofreading should be done.
● The value indicated by the pointer of the controller is the set value, which is the lower switching value. The set value adjustment range is the adjusting range of the lower switching value.
The number on the switching difference knob only indicates the magnitude of the switching difference and not the actual value. The actual value should be read from the standard table.
When you want to control the temperature not to exceed a given temperature value (that is, the upper switch value), the pointer should be adjusted to a switch lower than the given value.
After adjusting the position of the difference (that is, the lower switching value), do not turn the switching difference knob again.
The adjustment range of the handover difference given in the specification table refers to the minimum adjustment range guaranteed to be provided, and the actual range may be slightly wider than the list.