Y-100B-F, Y-60B-F, YN-60B-FZ, Y-63B-F, Y-63B-FZ, Y-100B-F, Y-100B-FZ, YN-100B, Y-150B-F, YN-150B, Y-150B-FZ, Y-103B-F, Y-103B-F, Y-153B-F, Y-153B-FZ stainless steel pressure gauges are widely used in the petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, power station, food and other industrial sectors to measure the pressure of various fluid media in the process of high corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. The stainless steel pressure gauge adopts direct contact type joint and pressure sensitive component material, adopts icr18Ni9T, Ocr18Ni12Mo2Ti, sus316, and the structure is fully sealed. The stainless steel pressure gauge has strong ability to resist corrosion and environmental corrosion of the measured medium. Stainless steel pressure gauges are suitable for corrosive media suitable for stainless steel component testing and harsh external corrosive environments. Stainless steel pressure gauges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical and other industries.
The stainless steel pressure gauge consists of a pressure guiding system (including joints, spring tubes, current limiting screws, etc.), a gear transmission mechanism, a display device (pointer and dial), and an outer casing (including a case, a cover, a watch glass, etc.).
The pressure gauge passes through the elastic deformation of the stainless steel sensitive components (Bourdon tube, bellows, bellows) in the watch, and then the elastic deformation is transmitted to the pointer by the conversion mechanism of the movement inside the watch, causing the pointer to rotate to display the pressure.
For instruments filled with liquid (usually silicone oil or glycerin), it is resistant to vibrations in the working environment and reduces the pulsation of the medium pressure.
1. Accuracy level: ±1.0%; ±1.6%; ±2.5%.
2. Case diameter: 60mm; 100mm; 150mm; 200mm.
3. Case material: 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
4. Case form: containment structure, release after spacer device
5. Elastic element and joint body material: 304; 316, argon arc welding of elastic element and joint body.
6. Movement material: 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
11. Shock-resistant filling material 98% glycerin (optional silicone oil, fluoro oil or other categories)
12. Use ambient temperature:
1) -25~70°C (filled in the outer casing)
2) -40~70°C (no liquid in the outer casing)
13. Temperature effect:
Not more than 0.4%/10°C (use temperature deviates from 20±5°C)
14. Resistance to working environment vibration:
V·H·4 grade (filled in the casing) V·H·3 grade (no liquid in the casing)
(1) Select the section of the pipe in which the measured medium flows straight, and do not choose where the pipe turns, forks, dead ends or other places where vortices are easy to form.
(2) When measuring the pressure of the flowing medium, the pressure point should be perpendicular to the flow direction to remove the drilling burr.
(3) When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure point should be in the lower part of the pipeline so that no gas is accumulated in the pressure guiding tube. When measuring the gas, the pressure point should be above the pipeline so that no liquid is accumulated in the pressure guiding tube.