YN-150B Y-150B-FZ Y-153B-F Y-153B-FZ Y-150B-F pressure gauges
YN-150B Y-150B-FZ Y-153B-F Y-153B-FZ Y-150B-F stainless steel pointer pressure gauges, the pressure indication of Shanghai Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. is incorrect, which is related to the reference pressure value, power supply, wiring, temperature and other factors. In order to solve the problem of abnormal pressure indication, we need to do it.
1. Inaccurate reference pressure value will cause abnormal pressure indication. Therefore, we need to choose a reference pressure gauge with higher accuracy.
2. Check whether the power supply of the pressure transmitter is normal, and ensure that there is no large load input in the circuit.
3. The wiring is incorrect. The input of the pressure indicator is different, and the wiring on the output of the pressure transmitter is also different. Some transmitters can use the direct input wiring method, while others need to be connected to a resistor before inputting.
4. The effect of temperature. When the temperature of the pipeline in the pressure transmitter is too high, it will affect the normal use of the pressure sensor, resulting in the failure. Therefore, the operating temperature of the pressure sensor must be strictly controlled, and it is best to keep it within -20 ~ 70 ° C.
5. Blockage of foreign bodies. Once the pipeline of the pressure transmitter is invaded by foreign objects, it will cause the pipeline to be blocked, which will cause the pressure display value of the transmitter to be abnormal.
6. The equipment case is not grounded. The method to solve this problem is very simple, just need to ground the equipment's shell.
Improper installation of pressure transmitter
Nowadays, social pressure transmitters are used in many industries, so they are often installed on-site. However, if the transmitter is installed on-site in harsh environments such as metallurgy and mining, it is particularly easy to cause the transmitter to fail. The installation environment is not selected properly. Keep the installation environment as clean as possible to prevent foreign objects from entering the transmitter. Choice of installation method. In addition to the reasonable selection of installation tools, the installation steps should be performed in accordance with the instruction manual.