YPK-500 high voltage controller (switch)
The controller has a straight top structure, and the sensor uses a combination of a diaphragm and a piston, which can be used for neutral or corrosive gas and liquid media. The setting range is adjustable, and the adjustment range is 0.02-42Mpa. The switching difference is not adjustable.
Single pole double throw micro switch action process:
Terminal C-NO: Turns on when the pressure rises to the upper switching value.
Terminal C-NC: disconnected when the pressure rises to the upper switching value.
◇ Main technical performance:
Working viscosity: ＜ 400m2 / s
Switching element: micro switch
Ambient temperature: -5 to 55 ° C
Medium temperature: 0 ～ 90 ° C
Enclosure protection class: IP 65
Contact capacity: AC 380V 6A (resistive) Pmax = 600VA
Vibration resistance: 20m / s2
Repeatability error: ≤2%
Installation method: pressure interface vertically downwards
◇ Controller adjustment:
[Example]: Select a controller with a set value range of 1.0 ~ 12Mpa, and require the pressure to drop to 6Mpa (lower switching value) to send out a contact signal. The operation steps are as follows:
1. Screw the product into the screw connection of the pressure calibration table.
2. Open the cover and pass the cable through the cable interface to the terminal of the micro switch (be careful not to loosen the micro switch). Connect the multimeter to the other end of the cable.
3. Increase the pressure to 6Mpa.
4. Adjust the hexagon nut clockwise to make the set value from small to large until the switch contact is switched at 6Mpa.
5. Adjust the pressure of the pressure calibration table to make the pressure change back and forth at 6Mpa. The upper switching value of the inspection contact is 6Mpa plus the switching difference.
◇ Selection and adjustment:
● When selecting the controller, it is better to make the predetermined set value in the middle of the adjustment range of the controller set value. Generally it is 20% -80% of the adjustment range.
● If the controller is to be installed outdoors, it should be adequately protected from the drastic changes in ambient temperature, direct sunlight, and the penetration of corrosive gases or water.
● When installing the cable, tighten the compression nut at the cable entry to prevent the cable from loosening and effectively prevent the penetration of liquids such as water flow.
● The on-off current cannot exceed the contact capacity.
● When installing (or disassembling) the controller, pay special attention: you must use a wrench to clamp the flat part of the sensor to prevent the sensor and the switch housing from relatively rotating.