Can be used for corrosive media.
The switching values of the 1, 2 and 3 groups of micro-switches can be set separately.
2. A wide range of setting values.
Single pole double throw micro switch action process:
Terminal C-NO: Turns on when the pressure rises to the upper switching value.
Terminal C-NC: disconnected when the pressure rises to the upper switching value.
◇ Main technical performance:
Switching element: Micro switch 1-3
Enclosure protection level: IP65
Environmental temperature: -30 ～ 90 ℃
Anti-vibration performance: 20m / s2
Repeatability error: ≤3%
Contact capacity: AC 220V 6A (resistive)
Pmax = 600VA
Note: Two or more sets of control are required. Please indicate on the contract.
The final technical parameters are subject to the enterprise standard.
◇ Adjustment of set value:
[Example]: Select a controller with a set value adjustment range of 10 ° C to 75 ° C, and require one group of microswitches to send a contact signal when the temperature drops to 30 ° C (lower switching value), and another group of microswitches to operate When the temperature rises to 70 ° C (the upper switching value), a contact signal is issued, that is, the control value is set by two sets of micro-switches. The operation steps are as follows:
1. Immerse the product in a thermostatic bath.
2. Open the cover, insert the cable through the cable interface into the terminal board, and connect two sets of indicators to the other end of the cable.
3. Increase the temperature to 30 ° C. This value can be read from a standard thermometer. Then turn the setting value adjustment screw 1 counterclockwise (the adjustment screws 1 and 2 are selected arbitrarily) to make the set value from large to small until the switch contact is switched at 30 ° C. Increase the temperature to 70 ° C again. This value can also be read from a standard thermometer. Then turn the setting value adjusting screw 2 clockwise to increase the setting value from small to large until the switch contact switches at 70 ° C.
It should be noted that the setting of the second set value will slightly affect the first set value (especially when the two set values differ greatly), so the first setting should be repeated again. The setting is fine-tuned to set it at the expected setting.
4. Adjust the temperature in the constant temperature bath to make the temperature change back and forth within the range of 10 ℃ ～ 75 ℃. Check whether the switching value of one group of contacts is 30 ℃ and the switching value of another group of contacts when the temperature drops. Whether it is 70 ° C.
Note: If three groups of micro-switches are used and three different control values are set, the highest setting value should be the micro-switch No. 3 (the middle group of micro-switches).
◇ Selection and installation:
● When selecting the controller, it is better to make the predetermined set value in the middle of the adjustment range of the controller set value. Generally it is 20% -80% of the adjustment range.
● If the controller is to be installed outdoors, it should be adequately protected from the drastic changes in ambient temperature, direct sunlight, and the penetration of corrosive gases or water.
● When installing the cable, tighten the compression nut at the cable entry to prevent the cable from loosening and effectively prevent the penetration of liquids such as water flow.
● The on-off current cannot exceed the contact capacity.
● When installing (or disassembling) the controller, pay special attention to avoid capillary bending.
Hermetically sealed temperature protection sleeve with copper thread M20 × 1.5 (with copper locking screw) Material: 1Gr18Ni9Ti
3. Sealing ring
4, locking screws