YPK-10 high voltage controller (switch)
The controller uses a diaphragm sensor, which is resistant to high voltage, has a long service life, a compact structure and a small size. Because the controller uses a special sensor structure, the oil leakage problem of the piston controller is solved.
◇ Main technical performance:
Ambient temperature: -25 ～ 80 ℃
Enclosure protection level: IP65
Repeatability error: less than 2%
Temperature of the medium in contact with the sensor: 0 ～ 80 ℃
Seismic resistance: max 40m / s2
Contact capacity: AC 220V 3A 500W (resistive)
Service life: 1 × 105
● The switching difference is not adjustable
Pressure control range Mpa
Switch difference<= Mpa
Allowed max pressureMpa
20# steel Nitrile rubber or 1Cr18Ni9Ti Fluororubber
◇ Adjustment of set value:
[Example]: Selecting a controller in the range of 7 to 24Mpa, and requesting a pressure drop to 15Mpa (lower switching value) to send a contact signal. The operation steps are as follows:
After screwing the product into the screw port of the pressure calibration table, the product can be set after applying pressure for 2 minutes according to the actual working pressure.
1. Connect the multimeter to the output socket.
2.Unscrew the screw on the top of the controller
3. Increase the pressure to 15Mpa, this value can be read from the standard pressure gauge.
4. With a 3mm hexagon wrench, turn the setting value clockwise to adjust
5. The hexagonal groove of the screw makes the set value from small to large until the switch contact is switched at 15Mpa.
6. Adjust the pressure of the pressure testing platform to change up and down at 15Mpa, and check whether the pressure is 15Mpa when the pressure drops. This value is the set lower switching value, and the corresponding upper switching value is between 16.9 ～ 18Mpa.
◇ Selection and adjustment:
● When selecting the controller, it is better to make the predetermined set value in the middle of the adjustment range of the controller set value. Generally it is 20% -80% of the adjustment range.
● If the controller is to be installed outdoors, it should be adequately protected from the drastic changes in ambient temperature, direct sunlight, and the penetration of corrosive gases or water.
● The on-off current cannot exceed the contact capacity.
Pay special attention when installing (or disassembling) the controller, and the installation joint cannot rotate relative to the housing.